If you have questions not answered here, please get in touch and we will be happy to assist.


What should you expect as tenants?

We aim to provide high quality and maintained fully furnished accommodation that is excellent value for money. All of our properties’ rents are inclusive of bills (utility, Virgin Media TV and super fast fibre optic broadband) and are within walking distance of UWE Frenchay Campus.


What do you expect from us as tenants?

We expect you to be considerate of other tenants and ensure that the property is kept clean and tidy, and that rubbish and recycling is put out on time. You also have an obligation to your neighbours when it comes to noise levels, so whilst we appreciate you’re trying to have a good time at university, please be conscious of loud music etc. Also, it may seem obvious, but if you’re a smoker, all of our properties are non-smoking, so please don’t smoke indoors.


What documentation can you ask to see from us?

All landlords must by law have a current Gas Safety Certificate relevant to the property. In addition, you can also ask to see the current Fire Equipment Inspection Certificate, Electrical Fire Safety Certificate and the current HMO Certificate. As fully compliant landlords, these certificates will be included within your Tenant Welcome Pack.


How much is the deposit and how is it held?

The deposit is a fixed rate amount and will be deposited with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) which is one of the government approved schemes.


Will I get my deposit back in full when I move out?

If the house is returned to us in good condition and all rent is paid up to date and in full, then your bond will be transferred out to you via the DPS bond return application process.


Will I have to pay a summer retainer?

Due to the high demand for student accommodation in Bristol, we request a summer retainer to hold a property until September.


Will I have to buy a TV license?

No, don’t worry, we take care of this for you.


Will I have to pay council tax?

If you are a full-time student studying for 25 hours or more per week, you are exempt from paying council tax. However, you will have to provide us with your Student Number and Course Details in order for us to apply for exemption on your behalf. Failure to provide your details could result in you being charged the full amount.


Are my belongings insured on the landlords’ policy?

No, each tenant is responsible for arranging their own contents insurance.


Are pets allowed?

With the exception of service animals, no pets are to be kept under any circumstances.


If I go home for Christmas or Easter, do I still have to pay rent?

Yes, if your tenancy agreement is from September through to July, then you have to pay rent whether you stay at the property or not.


What do we do if something breaks or doesn’t work?

Let us know as soon as possible and we will endeavour to rectify the situation as quickly as we can.

Contact us here

We aim to respond to all enquiries within 48 hours.